Affiliate Terms of Services
By signing up to our Affiliate Program you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Links & Promotions
On acceptance of the terms and conditions you will be supplied a unique URL to share and gain affiliates from. To be eligible to earn an affiliate fee, the vendor must click-through a unique link to WOBL website and sign up within 30 days of the initial click-through.
Your affiliate ID is valid for 30 days and if the vendor fails to sign up within this period and returns later without following unique link, you will not earn an affiliate fee.
Fees & Payments
The affiliate fee is structured as is:
- 25% commission on the basic membership for 12 months. Zero commission after one year.
- 25% commission on the exposure membership for 12 months which then drops to 10% for year two. Zero commission after two years.
- 25% commission on the premium membership for 24 months which then drops to 10% for year three. Zero commission after three years.
The affiliate fee will be credited to your Affiliate account once the user pays the subscription in full.
If the user upgrades or downgrades their membership plan your income for that user will also reflect that change.
Affiliate fees will be paid only on links that are tracked and reported in the affiliate system. The visitor must have cookies enabled to be able to track the affiliate ID.
Affiliate fees are paid via direct deposit monthly only if a minimum amount of $100 is reached. If no minimum amount is accumulated the earnings are carried forward to the next payment period.
Affiliate fees are calculated based on the CDN prices and will be paid in CDN.
This agreement will begin upon your acceptance of Terms and conditions of the Affiliate Program and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this agreement at any time for any reason. To terminate please email us at [email protected]
Any violation of these terms may result in termination or suspension from our Affiliate program and any outstanding payments earned during will be paid out in the next payment cycle.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn affiliate fees on your own account or accounts if you own multiple and accounts where you are a subuser on.
- We have a zero tolerance for spamming and using our Affiliate Program for unwanted, mass communication. Any complaints received due to misuse of this program will result in the termination of the agreement and forfeiture of the accumulated commission.
- If you cancel your WOBL account and have unpaid affiliate commissions these will also be cancelled along with your account.
- We reserve the right to update and change the terms without notice. If you continue to use the Affiliate Program you are agreeing to any amendments made to the terms.
- We reserve the right to change the affiliate fee structure at our discretion or disqualify affiliate fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or unethical sales or marketing methods.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, charges, levies, assessments and other fees of any kind imposed on your involvement in this agreement and shall be the responsibility of, and payable by you.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.